Twins

Twins

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Yay! It's March!

I'm back. I couldn't get the the computer yesterday because I spent the entire day either holding Connor or Caroline. I have no idea what got into either of them but 'fussy' hardly describes. Screaming and screeching is more like it. Today they are much better. Go figure but thank god we didn't have a repeat.

I had to go to a doctors appointment and in doing so, I had to walk through the Prudential Center. It dawned on me as I was riding the escalator that it was the first time in over six weeks that I was last there. I entered the Boylston street doors every day for six years and it was almost weird to be back. I miss it, I miss working, I miss adults, I miss routine. But I finally feel good and like I can move on with my life and now that the weather is going to get better and the babies are getting bigger I can start a new routine with them. They need me more than anyone right now and recently, they don't let me forget it!

I hope that everyone else thinks Charlie Sheen is a crazy person. I sort of can't get over it. It's the train wreck you can't stop staring at. What's up the the 'godessess'? There is only ONE Hugh Heffner so don't even go there, Chuck. You weirdo. I'm so happy that Bethenny is back. Sort of a sad episode; Jason's family is so nice and basically Bethenny told them they need to keep their distance and that she and Jason might move to California. That won't work for me. It would be like Carrie Bradshaw moving to Cali - she is a New Yorker and that's what works for Bethenny. (At least the Parisian attempt was sexy, LA is just sort of cheesy.) If she moves, she'll just be another RHO O.C/Bev Hills. I bet she would hand Camille her head on a plate! Oooooo, I would like to see that! Hazelton looks like PA's Utica counterpart. I just had to throw that in the end here....

No comments:

Post a Comment