Twins

Twins

Sunday, March 6, 2011

They Slept, I Didn't


Busy weekend at the Curtins! The big news is that the babies slept from 11:30 - 5:45 last night. Yes, you read that right - 6 hours! I woke up around 3:30 when they usually wake up and thought they are still sleeping so I dozed off thinking they would be up in about 10 minutes. I woke up at 4:15 and realized they were still sleeping so I got nervous and went to the nursery to check on them and make sure they were still alive! They were.

I kept getting up every 30 minutes to check on them because I was in such shock. Connor and his pipes finally rose at 5:45. Now I'm not an idoit and think this will happen all the time. However, it happened and maybe someday it'll happen again. I had a little bit of wine (seriously, just a little bit, that isn't code for "a lot") could that have anything to do with it?

We went out to dinner with the Purtell's on Friday night. It was awesome, I was so happy that I was actually giddy about going out. It was the first time we brought the babies to a public place that is crowded. They slept the whole time but this outing continued to boost my confidence in taking the twins places. Yeah, it is hard and a huge hassle to get two infants out the door. But we won't let it keep us from doing things.

The weekend also included a 3-mile run with Maggie and a trip to the mall. I desperately need new everything right now. My closet is filled with only old clothes or maternity clothes. I also need new shoes. I'm sort of into ballet flats this spring but I'm still searching for the perfect pair. Like 90% of the time, I'll probably default to Zappos. Luckily for Matt, I only had a 2 hour window so I didn't do much damage.

I can't wait for the RHOOC tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment