Twins

Twins

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Rainy Days....


Ah, Hoosiers. Like Braveheart, Godfather I, Godfather II and Goodfellas, it's hard to change it when it's on TV. I also feel the same way about The Cutting Edge. Did I just type that and not delete it?...

We did another successful car trip on Monday. Connor and Caroline were a hit at Matt's office and they liked seeing where dad works. They were extremely fussy all morning, Caroline had another big blowout right before we left so it was a little chaotic and I wondered how they were going to be around a bunch of people. But they were great. And I was able to get my new sneakers. This morning I felt like a woman with new hips and knees. I'm religious about staying on top of my running gear but since I hadn't run since November, I like things slide. I'm glad that I have been able to get in quick runs here and there with Maggie and I really hope I can continue to do so. The babies have been doing great about sleeping until 5:15-5:45 and going back to bed around 8 so as long as they keep this up, I can do it.

St. Stephanie is going down to 2 days a week. Because they aren't getting up anymore (regularly at 2:00 and 4:30 or so) in the middle of the night we have decided to cut back on the expense a little bit. I hope Matt is okay, he seems to have more trouble with sleep deprivation than I do and he sleeps more than I do!

Early Assessment Program came to our house yesterday and testing the twins. In their cognative and gross motor skills they are at the two month mark. In the language and fine motor stills, they are closer to the one month mark. I was secretely hoping they would have told us that both babies are ahead of the curve in everything but the reality is that they were born over a month early and being at the one month mark for some and two month mark for others is technically ahead of the curve...

It's rainy today so we aren't going anywhere. I think I'll do some online shopping. Actually, I need to start to look for Easter outfits for the twins. The next two days look fantastic so we'll be ready to get back out on the town and play with some friends. Maybe even get some ice cream, or beer...decisions decisions...

Did anyone else catch the food blopper on Bethenny? Nick said he didn't eat red meat so he couldn't eat the pork empanada...isn't pork the other white meat?

No comments:

Post a Comment