Twins

Twins

Monday, February 21, 2011

Is it going to happen?...

Is Brenda going to walk down the isle right now and marry Sonny or is Carly going to ruin everything? When my mom was here she asked if we were going to call Caroline "Carly" because apparently that is Carly's full name (on the show of course). Really, Jan?

Is it bad that sometimes I eat several apples a day? Sometimes with lunch, then as a mid-day snack and sometimes we have apples, cheese and crackers for our app while we make dinner. I love them. I've housed two of them today and it's only 3:30.

We had a lovely dinner last night with our friends Adrianne and Stephen. Steve went to Colgate with Matt and they were roommates briefly in Boston. He is a twin so he has been excited for us from the beginning. Their wedding in May will be our first overnight away from the babies and we are already pretty excited for a weekend in Newport - just us.

Connor had a bad night on Saturday but last night the babies were pretty good so I got some sleep - 8 hours to be exact. 4-2-2. Not too bad; as long as I can get a stretch of 4-5 hours at a time and then a few extra hours here or there, I think I can get through the hard part. But we'll see how they are doing in a few more weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment