Twins

Twins

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Mile High Club

We are banished to the basement today; the plummers are finally here to fix the leak from the 2nd floor apt. It's pouring too so we can't leave the house...oh well, I guess I'll just have to take a nap...

While I was watching Bethenny in pieces yesterday I began to give too much thought to Jason's suggestion of joining the Mile High Club. I don't think anyone is a member; it's just folklore and fantisy. I mean come on, one person can hardly fit into a airplane bathroom let alone two and they are gross and dirty! Can you imagine exiting the bathroom to a plane full of people staring at you? Because people always look at who is coming out of the bathroom. Maybe people nookied on a private jet but anyone who claims their success on a commercial flight it lying. I also love that Julie is now 'the coordinator of chaos'. She must be very proud of her promotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment