Twins

Twins

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I Was That Twin Mom

Connor and I went to mass on Sunday while Matt and Caroline headed over to Market Basket. I had to stand in the back for the last few minutes as the little guy started to get fussy. And lo and behold there were newborn b/g twins sitting back there. I marched right up and said "Congrats! He's a twin" (pointing to Connor) and asked her the usual questions (b/g? names? how old? how far did you make it?). She was friendly but I'm sure thought, why is the person talking to me? Haha, just wait lady. That was nothing. And in a few months, you'll be asking others.

Also, we went for the babies 6 mo appointment yesterday and I learned that 'green' foods are the last to be introduced because they contain cholorphyll which can upset a babies stomach and make them vomit.(I almost typed cholorform which would REALLY upset their stomach and probably kill them. RIP Caylee. Maybe that's not funny...) Hence the pea puke! I should have just waited until we went to the doctor to get the 411 before we started solids but oh well. Today we did bananas and Connor loved them.

No comments:

Post a Comment