Twins

Twins

Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Memorial Day

Let's all take a moment and remember our departed loved ones, especially those who we have lost serving our country. My brother was just here visiting for a night and we watched 60 Minutes which included an interview with Sal Guinta. He is quite humbling and it's important to remember the brave soldiers we have lost.

Every year Matt and I take a drive to the north shore and get a lobster roll. It's sort of our annual summer kick off tradition. I was very excited to make it a family event this year and no sooner than we sat down at the picnic bench about ready to take a bite, both babies started crying. I can't even tell you if The Lobster Pool was any good because we had to eat so fast and get out of there so everyone else could enjoy their meals! Oh well. I did include a priceless picture.

I enjoyed a nice run this morning. It's very hot and humid but I sort of liked it - summer is finally here!

No comments:

Post a Comment