Twins

Twins

Monday, June 6, 2011

Monday, Monday

Congrats to the Martin Family! They welcomed little Evan Robert last week. Can't wait to meet him in a few weeks. Excellent name choice, I haven't heard Evan used recently and I really like it.

If you have not see the movie Out of Africa, make it a priority. It is one of my favorite movies and I am 'watching' it right now. I am getting so sick of morning tv (Ellen being the exception, I can watch her all day but she is a repeat today).

The most recent MNO was a total success. I'm not sure if I have blogged about this before but there is a group of women in Charlestown and we all have children between 3 weeks and 10 months. Somehow we are all connected via neighbors, husbands, college, etc. About every 3 weeks we go out for drinks. It's an excellent group and we have so much fun. Women need women and although sometimes we share stories about our kids or ask for advice, we also spit the chew about silly things (like my favority topic, reality TV) and it's just a welcome break for a few hours.

C&C are back to sleeping pretty well, although we still have some bumps in the road. They are still swaddled but getting awfully wiggly so I'm attempting to wean them slowly. Connor's attempts didn't go so well so I'm going to try again in a week. Caroline is doing very good with just one arm out. That way she can suck her hand if her binky falls out and she can also get used to free arms. So we'll stick with this for naps and maybe in a few days, try it out at night. I'm going with baby steps on this one in the hopes that when they roll over and swaddling must stop, it'll be easier that cold turkey.

So I'm really, really, really enjoying the RHONY trip to Morocco. I loved Ramona earlier in the season but now I think she is annoying. So is Alex! Alex when from my least favorite in the first few seasons, to last season totally redeeming herself to falling back into last place. She is soooo serious and heavy all the time. Why does everything need to be a serious conversation! Lighten up. Even though I think LuAnn sounds like a man, she is a very beautiful woman. I'm jealous that half of them speak french too. I wish I spoke another language. Margarita, the lovely lady who comes to clean our house every two weeks, told me she would only speak spanish to the babies so they learn. (That is actually very important to me and my biggest regret.) I can brush up on mine too. Margarita loves the babies, she was visibly upset when she came last week and they were sleeping so she had to wait to see them. This paragraph really took an intestering turn from RHONY to my children learning spanish...

No comments:

Post a Comment