Twins

Twins

Saturday, August 27, 2011

What to do?

I need suggestions on what to do with 7 month olds when it rains. Please!

I don't even have anything to write about. I'm too busy trying to keep these two entertained. I have a bottle break right now. Luckily, we are having a Hurricane Party tomorrow with the neighbors and that should keep all the babies on the block happy. I'm making two types of chili. Yum.

Oh - the babies slept until 7:30 today (well, Connor woke up at 5 to eat, Caroline at 6 but both went back to bed). Thank god because I would have likely had a hang over, thanks to the Stella 75 I had last night on date night. Whatever, it was delish.

Our new playroom looks awesome! And it was perfect timing because poor Caroline kept scooting into our fireplace so she needed somewhere to be.

And congrats to Connie Palleria on her new twin boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment