Twins

Twins

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Opps.

I totally let this slip for a while. I was on 'another vacation' in CNY. I use quotes because I know how lucky I have to have the flexibility to go home to visit my family but it's not really a vacation. It was wonderful and I was, as always, so sad to leave.

But I am ready to sink my teeth into fall. We actually have a pumpkin on our stoop! (Compliments of Papa Lanz.) Matt heard our young neighbors complaining in their drunken ranble last night. But my rebuttle is "who goes out on a Tuesday anyway?" Maybe they met some friends at a bar to watch America's Got Talent?...So I'm not going to take them too seriously but I'll hold off on the mums. I can't wait for football, chili, sweaters, apple cider and everything else fall has to offer.

Speaking of sweaters, I really might get to wear some this fall after all! The twins are on prilosec 2x a day and it's really helping with their reflux. I only have to change them about 3-4 times a day whereas before it was more like 7-8 and it probably should have been even more often. Caroline is busy sitting and Connor finally rolled over. I don't think he likes to be on his belly as much as she does so he usually stays on his back and just kicks his feet.

And a happy congrats to Sara McGowan who just welcomed her new daughter, Caroline. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment