Twins

Twins

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

WWD, Ire and Rachel Zoe

As most of you know, I LOVE Bravo. One show I don't watch too often is The Rachel Zoe Project. She sort of bugs me and I would rather watch Flipping Out or Real Housewives. However, word on the street traveled quickly this morning throughout my friend circut that my dear friend and college roommate Jessica Iredale was on the show. I just watched and lo and behold, there she was.

In the episode, Ire writes a review for Rachel's first fashion line. Rachel even said "Jessica's article can make or break my presentation...". And Ire being Ire didn't tell any of us that she was going to be on the show! Like we weren't going to find out.

Here's to you, Jessica Iredale. You are big time even if you are too humble and shy to admit it. (Insert some sarcastic Ire-ish remark here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment