Twins

Twins

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Eat Your Vegetables

We've been working on solids for the past few weeks. My friend Michelle warned me that this is a stressful and confusing time. I thought "really, Michelle? Relax..." but she wasn't kidding!I had to start a spreadsheet to remember what they have eaten, can eat, can't digest, who likes what, what foods might complement each other. *Tangent alert* This has already given me anxiety for what it will be like in the future when I have to plan and make dinner every night. I hope they like grilled cheese and tomato soup from a can.

Anyway, we are really struggling with veggies. So far, carrots are a success but squash and sweet potatos make Connor vomit. They hate peas and this morning we were eating green beans and I actually said out loud "you guys, you have to eat your vegetables. They are good for you". But it's true! Our mothers and fathers and Dr. Oz know these things!

A very, very special congrats to Ryan and Betsy Toben who just welcomed their twins Bea and Teddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment