Twins

Twins

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Naps, Finally

I don't know if I should type this, aka "say it out loud and jinx it" but both Connor and Caroline have FINALLY been taking real naps - I mean the hour in the morning and hour and a half or two hour nap in the afternoon. This has been fairly consistent for about two weeks and it's another life changing milestone. Connor was a decent napper but I could pretty much plan on Caroline waking about twenty minutes after I put her down. I almost don't know what to do with myself.

I've been getting a little sad lately that my twins are getting old. We've put a lot of their swings and bouncy seats away in storage because they are too big now and sometimes I'll look at them and they look like kids and not babies. They'll be nine months next week.

So, I'm waiting very anxiously about the Amanda Knox verdict tomorrow. I really hope she is acquitted.

I think I'm going to miss Andy Rooney.

I'm just rambling....

A VERY SPECIAL CONGRATS TO BOSCO AND ROB ON THEIR ENGAGEMENT!

No comments:

Post a Comment